Thanks to a casting call (via Showbiz411), it is suggested that Gambit will begin shooting in October. The film is currently set to feature Channing Tatum as the title role.
In case you are ready to go Hollywood, here is what they are currently searching for:
* Louis– Male, any ethnicity, 40s-50s. Elegant and intelligent. An appealing entrepreneur with an unexpected dark side.
* Vera– Female, any ethnicity, mid 20s – early 30s. Beautiful, smart, tough, fiery and unpredictable.
* Wes– Male, any ethnicity, mid 20s – mid 30s. Aspirational but weak minded. Soulful and sensitive.
* Fritz– Male, any ethnicity, 40s – 50s. A professional thief. Charismatic con-artist. Warm hearted but untrustworthy.
* Nash– Male, any ethnicity, mid 20s – early 30s. A potent threat. Heir to his mother’s business. Malevolent.
* Willhelm– Male, any ethnicity, 30s. Dangerous street criminal. Protective and loyal to his family. Intensely loyal and violent.
* Gary– Male, any ethnicity, mid 20s – early 30s. A little simple; dim-witted and passive.
* Nonna—Female, any ethnicity, mid 20s – 30 years old. Uptight, corporate, vicious, sexual.
* Joe– Male, any ethnicity, 30s. He’s a gun for hire. He is the black sheep of his family. Not from good breeding but from a working class family.
* Ben–Male, any ethnicity, 20s. Just reaching adulthood. A street kid, a disaffected outsider, an orphan.
* Boris–Male, Hispanic, 20s. Charming, handsome, and dangerous..
* Clarissa– Female, mixed race, 10 – 12 years old. Ethereal and other worldly. Very expressive.
* Wolfgang– Male, authentic French, 40s. A French criminal. Must speak fluent French.
* Howard– Male, Caucasian. 50s. A refined European mobster who speaks fluent French.
Gambit is scheduled to hit theaters October 7th, 2016.