JOHNSON CO. – The Southern Seven Health Department announced Monday the first positive case of COVID-19 in Johnson County, according to a press release.
The individual, a male in his twenties, is currently is isolation.
The health department previously reported two positive cases of the novel Coronavirus in Massac County and five in Pulaski County.
If you experience symptoms of the virus or have been exposed to someone with it, you can contact the following providers per your area:
- Southern Illinois Healthcare (SIH): 844-988-7800 (24/7)
- Heartland Regional Medical Center: 888-543-2786 (8am-9pm)
- Franklin Hospital: 618-435-9700
- Massac Memorial Hospital: 618-638-1344 (7am-7pm)
- Ferrell Hospital: 618-273-2275 (8am-5pm M-Sat, 1pm-5pm Sun)